To undertake the physical testing of soils aggregates and concrete constituents both in-house and on clients’ sites.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Sampling and testing of construction materials (Concrete, Hollow Masonry Blocks, Precast Concrete elements, Paving blocks, Kerbs, Aggregates, Cement, Water and Reinforcement).
- Sampling and collection of materials for laboratory testing.
- Performing testing of construction materials in accordance with Standard procedures.
- Completion of test sheets including all calculations.
- Liaison with Managers on work schedules.
- Production of reports in line with QA systems to BS EN ISO 9001:2015
- Undertake tasks in line with Company QHSE protocols.
- Maintenance and Calibration of equipment.
- To work safely to avoid hazards to oneself, colleagues and / or clients.
Work on a full-time basis, from Monday to Friday.
Working overtime or during weekends or in a night shift may be required in the event of a tight deadline
EDUCATION & LICENSES REQUIRED
Previous knowledge/experience of site/laboratory testing of concrete constituents, soils and aggregates or O level standard education (training will be provided).
Full driving License.