Contact Center Information Clerks communicate with clients over the phone, via email, live chat or through social media to provide customer service, conduct research or make sales.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Answer phone calls, emails, internet chat or social media messages from customers.
- Handle customer complaints, queries or payments.
- Inform customers on various products and services offered by the organisation.
- Provide technical support to customers experiencing difficulties with the
organisation’s products or services.
- Keep customer records in the organisation’s databases up to date.
- Follow internal processes and procedures.
The work is typically carried out behind a counter in the shop that may be remote from clients.
Work is on a full-time.
Overtime may be required in order to meet tight deadlines or during periods of exceptional