This position is responsible for all aspects related to the accounts and finance of the internal services, joinery and head office units.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Preparation of Management Accounts for Attard Bros Holdings Ltd, Attard Bros Operations Ltd, Attard Bros Services Ltd, and Eurocraft Co Ltd)
- Preparation of month end and year end journals for the companies in no.1 above (excluding wages & salaries journals for Attard Bros Holdings Ltd and Attard Bros Operations Ltd)
- Support accounts clerk with the recording of purchases and sales invoices (where applicable)
- Support garage in the invoicing of services to related companies
- Liaison with external auditors during the audit of the companies in no.1 above
- Review and develop internal controls and processes for the companies in no.1 above (mainly Attard Bros Services Ltd) including inventory-related records and processes to ensure cost efficiency and reduction.
- Participate in annual budgets of the companies in no.1 above (where applicable)
- Preparation and submission of annual returns and BO forms for the companies in no.1 above
- Preparation and submission of NSO returns for the companies in no.1 above
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns for the companies in no.1 above.
- Any other aspect related to Accounts and Finance for the companies in no.1 above
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
EDUCATION & LICENSES REQUIRED
EQUIPMENT USED IN THIS POSITION
Shireburn Financial Management