The Head of Projects shall be responsible to manage and co-ordinate all construction operation undertaken by the Attard Bros. Group to ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Overall management of the various construction and finishes projects, ensuring that both operational and financial objectives are achieved.
• Coordination between the various sections within the Attard Bros Group, sub contractors and the client
• Lead the Operations team, composed of project/site managers, Schedulers, H&S Officer and Senior Foremen.
• Inspect and review construction work.
• Direct and supervise projects on construction sites to ensure the project meets specifications.
• Assign project managers to construction work projects.
• Study job specifications to plan and approve construction of projects.
• Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to Project Managers and clients.
• Formulate reports concerning work progress, costs and scheduling to ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget.
•Liaise with Project Managers, architects and staff from government authorities, including health and safety inspectors and building inspectors.
• Ensure construction work is being carried out in accordance with building regulations.
• Assist in the preparation and submission of tender bids.
• Investigate reports of damage at construction sites to ensure proper procedures are being carried out.
• Be involved in the recruitment and selection of Project Managers and sub-contractors.