BigMat is looking to recruit an awesome Marketing and E-commerce Executive who will support the team through research, preparation of all requested offline and online marketing materials, events coordination and help in the creation of engaging content and visuals across all our multichannel activities.
Therefore, if you’re a highly organised person with an analytical but creative mind-set and want to contribute your ideas while forming part of growing team, we’re excited to hear from you!
1 Coordinate collection of data and visuals from different departments, needed to produce content such as newsletters, emailers, shop signage and product data sheets
2 Help in event coordination, including liaising with suppliers to obtain quotations and other necessary information
3 Oversee event registration and communicate information to attendees
4 Prepare feedback surveys and report on results
5 Be involved in the creation of content such as taking photos of products, finding content issued by our suppliers and repurposing this for BigMat, and scripting SMS and radio adverts
6 Engage in social listening and create reports on the latest trends and consumer needs on digital channels, how audiences respond to different marketing efforts, topical content, and much more
7 Contribute ideas towards improvement of the marketing function
8 Other day to day tasks and general office duties
9 Track and report all marketing and E-commerce KPI-s on daily bases
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
Work on a full-time basis from Monday to Friday.
May be required to work on weekends or public holidays during events.
EDUCATION & LICENSES REQUIRED
High level of proficiency in Microsoft office tools.
Marketing education background
Fluency in English is a must for this role.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / QUALITIES / TOOLS & EQUIPMENT USED IN THIS POSITION
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially in English.
• Organization skills and a detail-oriented approach.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Creativity and initiative approach.
• Analytical mind-set.
• Positive, problem-solving attitude and willingness to learn.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop will be considered a plus.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Buzzsumo and/or other social tools
• Minimum one (1) year working experience in a marketing team.
Will require Photoshop and Ivend to complete day to day tasks.