The Quantity Surveyor will work on both Pre-Contract and Post-Contract tenders on a variety of construction projects- both civil and finishing works in conjunction with the respective Project Manager.
- Undertaking Cost Analysis.
- Procuring Subcontract Packages and making payments.
- Provide full commercial support to Project Managers.
- Assisting in establish client requirements and performing feasibility studies.
- Providing advice on contractual claims.
- Preparation of monthly financial/ cost reports and forecasts in conjunction with the Project Manager/ Architect.
- Assist with the placing of sub-contractor orders, monitoring sub contract accounts including preparation of interim valuations and final account settlement in accordance with pre-established conditions.
- Resolution of final accounts with clients.
General quantity surveying procedures.